Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Natalie is Six Weeks Old!





































That's my big girl! Our doctor's office does appointments at 8weeks so we haven't had one since our first appointment at 1week. However, everything is going great and I estimate she is over 10lbs now. My family is starting to call her 'chunk'; she is NOT chunky but she's getting some thicker skin for sure. ;)
She has laughed 3 times in her sleep now but it is still hilarious! I can't wait til she starts laughing for real! And...speaking of sleep-- Seems like she has been eating less frequently and sleeping longer intervals which is AWESOME for Mom! Last night from 12am to 8am we only woke up once (around 4am) and were only awake for around 20min. AWESOME! I borrowed the swing my mom had for her because I got a bouncer that she isn't too fond of and she LOVES the swing! If shes not hungry it's pretty much guaranteed that it will put her to sleep so that is handy too. :)
She is growing up so fast it's crazy.
Saturday I took my little brother to his first concert (JEW-- AWESOME) and my parents watched Natalie. I took about 6oz of milk there and she took 3oz from a bottle. That was the second time she'd had a bottle. I gave her one the week before because I wanted to make sure she would take it when I went to the concert. She had no problem with it and when my mom fed her she said Natalie drank it in less than a minute. Then Mom went to warm more but she had fallen asleep before it was warmed.
She is also starting to 'talk' a lot more. It's so cute! She makes a noise sometimes that worried me at first. The first time I noticed it she was crying. It sounds like shes gasping for air in a really high pitched tone. I thought she was having trouble breathing but she's just making noise. Crazy girl.
Wellllllllllll, until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment